Monster.com login not working

Options

Hello, I have been using 1Password for years without any login issues that were not solved by troubleshooting. However on Monster.com (login page is identity.monster.com) it will not show my login. I am on Brave on desktop (the login works on Brave mobile with no issues), and I also tried saving a new generated password but that doesn't show up either, even after refreshing the page. I am totally open to trying additional troubleshooting steps, but I believe this must be some type of bug.
Thanks for a great product! I constantly recommend 1P!

1Password Version: 8.10.5
Extension Version: 2.10.0
OS Version: Windows 11
Browser:_ Brave

Comments

• ag_tommy
    edited May 2023
    Options

@aared

Apologies for the trouble. I can replicate this behavior. I'll get an issue filed before the team to see if there is anything we can do to make life easier. While the team works with this report you might be able to use drag and drop to fill your details. Thank you for the love. We're proud to have you as part of the family. Recommendations are always the best.

ref: dev/core/core#21848

• aared
    aared
    Community Member
    Options

@ag_tommy

Thank you! I don't typically log in on desktop, I use their app. I just wanted to report what I believed was a bug since in my experience they're usually not completely isolated, and fixing one can potentially avoid another!
    Thanks for filing the issue! Was posting here the correct way of communicating this issue or should I have filed a report of some kind? When I googled but reporting this was the site that showed up

• ag_tommy
    edited May 2023
    Options

@aared

Here is just fine. Sometimes we may need additional details and in those situations we may direct you to email us but you are more than welcome to start here. Yep looks like a bug for sure.

This discussion has been closed.