With nextdoor.com 1Password doesn't prompt to save my Sign in with Apple login

Options
ahankins
ahankins
Community Member
edited May 2023 in 1Password in the Browser

Tried in Safari on macOS and Safari on iOS. I did verify all the 1P extension toggles were turned on per the support article on the subject.
I was able to get it to work in Chrome for macOS. Is there a way to manually add a "sign in with" login if 1Password doesn't prompt?

1Password Version: 8.10.6
Extension Version: 2.10.0
OS Version: macOS 13.3.1. (a)
Browser:_ Safari

Comments

• Hey @ahankins,

Thanks for messaging us!

Can you send me the website URL in question? I will test it on my end and see if I am able to set up SSO (Sign in with) for that particular website.

Josh

• ahankins
    ahankins
    Community Member
    Options

Nextdoor.com brings me straight to the sign up page so that should work. Or try https://nextdoor.com/login/?next=/

• Hey @ahankins,

Thank you for sending this over, can you let me know if you were able to successfully save your 'Sign in with' login for this particular website in Chrome already? Is it not appearing if you go to the website in Safari?

You can edit a Login item on 1Password.com to add or remove a custom field for a sign-in provider using these instructions: Use 1Password to sign in to sites with supported providers.

That being said I'd like to make sure things are working as expected for you so we can file an issue with our development team for specific website if necessary.

• ahankins
    ahankins
    Community Member
    Options

I do see now that I can manually add a login that uses "sign in with", thank you. I was prompted when using chrome but not safari.

• Thanks for the update @ahankins.

I'm struggling to replicate the behaviour in Safari, please let us know if you run into any further troubles and we can continue to investigate.

This discussion has been closed.