General visual bugs

Options
BionicBison05
BionicBison05
Community Member

I've noticed a few visual bugs in the latest 1Password 8 beta, some new and some existing. The attached photos show that the static visual displayed before the unlock animation is now somewhat broken, spacing is off for "Numbers" and "Symbols" in the password generator customization pop-up, and the icons on the Home screen are now too far to the left compared to the arrows.

Comments

• Dave_1P
    Options

Hello @BionicBison05! 👋

I'm sorry for the delay in responding. Thank you for reporting all of these visual issues in the 1Password app. Can you tell me if you still see the issue that you reported on the lock screen when using the latest beta version of the 1Password for iOS app?

Regarding the spacing of labels in the password generator and the misaligned headings on the Home screen, our developers are aware of these issues and are investigating. When the issues are corrected the fixes will be included automatically in a future update to 1Password.

-Dave

ref: dev/core/core#22074
    ref: dev/core/core#17803

• BionicBison05
    BionicBison05
    Community Member
    Options

@Dave_1P The lock screen issue is resolved. Thanks for the update on the other issues!

• Dave_1P
    Options

Thank you for confirming that the lock screen issue isn't occurring anymore. 🙂

-Dave

This discussion has been closed.