A bug prevents you from logging in with Safari!

Options
poconi
poconi
Community Member
edited May 2023 in iOS

I upgraded to 1Password for iOS 8.10.7-16 (ios16.4.1a)and now I can't login to 1Password in the Safari extension!
I can't login with manual password entry or FaceID entry, both of which give me errors!
I have tried reinstalling and downgrading to Beta, but to no avail!
I have already sent a diagnostic file to support, please check it!
I included my community ID:poconi in the email!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• poconi
    poconi
    Community Member
    Options

I downgraded to 1Password for iOS 8.10.7-1 after completely uninstalling and it cured me!
    If you downgrade without uninstalling, not only the Safari extension but also the 1Password app itself will freeze on IOS and cannot be opened!

• Dave_1P
    Options

Hello @poconi! 👋

I'm sorry that you're having trouble unlocking 1Password in Safari on your iOS device. You mentioned that you had sent in a diagnostics report but I'm not seeing one from the email address that you use for your account on this forum. Have you received a reply yet? If you have then can you tell me what the Support ID associated with your ticket is? You'll find it in the subject line and it will look like this: [#ABC-12345-678]

Post that here and I can make sure that your diagnostics report made it to the right team. 🙂

-Dave

• poconi
    poconi
    Community Member
    Options

I sent it to support! Did you get confirmation?

• Dave_1P
    Options

@poconi

I can confirm that I see the diagnostics report now, thank you for sending that in. One of my colleagues will take a look at the report and send you a reply over email as soon as possible. To avoid having the same conversation in two places at once I'm closing this thread.

-Dave

ref: PUA-14766-454

This discussion has been closed.