Someone in my family forgot their password when setting up account

Options
protondotme
protondotme
Community Member

Hello, my wife setup her password and despite me asking her to very thorough and careful with remember her secret key and password, she can't seem to remember her exact password. How do we reset or delete her from the family group so we can send her a new sign up?

1Password Version: latest
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: latest windows
Browser:_ firefox

Comments

• GreyM1P
    Options

Hi there @protondotme

If you've confirmed your wife as part of your 1Password Families account, you can perform a recovery by following these steps: Recover accounts for family or team members.

If your wife hasn't been confirmed yet (it'll say "Pending" next to her name on the People tab of 1Password.com), it would likely be easier to remove her and send her a new invitation: Add and remove family members.

Give those things a try and let me know how you get on. If you need any more help, it'll be best to email us at support@1password.com and the team can help you personally from there. :)

— Grey

• protondotme
    protondotme
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Grey, thank you so much for the reply. I figured out the "pending" solution maybe an hour after posting this!!! Appreciate the assist! Have a great weekend.

• ag_tommy
    Options

On behalf of Grey, you're welcome. We hop you have a great weekend too.

This discussion has been closed.