To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Urgent Account Frozen

Options
LindsayMeyer
LindsayMeyer
Community Member

Hi team, my account is frozen and I have sent multiple emails throughout the course of the day with no response. Despite the message relating to a frozen account, I am unable to access any of my credentials so cannot log onto any web sites. Can you kindly look into this as a priority for me please, thanks.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• GreyM1P
    Options

Hi there @LindsayMeyer

I can see that your emails have landed with the right team and one of them will reply to you as soon as they can. In the meantime, you can find more information about what to do if your account is frozen in this support article:

If your 1Password account is frozen

The Reactivate your subscription section has different instructions depending on how your subscription was being paid before your account was frozen. In most cases, you can sign in to 1Password.com in a browser on your computer, click Billing in the sidebar, then the Subscribe button. This will also apply if you previously had a free 1Password Families account through your workplace.

If you were paying through an Apple or Google in-app subscription, follow the links in the article for how to fix it.

Give that a try, and one of the team will contact you directly as soon as possible to check in on how you're doing. :)

— Grey

• LindsayMeyer
    LindsayMeyer
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Grey. I’m still not getting this issue addressed in a timely manner, I have responded to the email, can you look into this please

• @LindsayMeyer,
    It looks like you've received a response to your email recently, thank you for your patience!

This discussion has been closed.