login suggestion incorrect

Options
stevenj
stevenj
Community Member
edited May 2023 in 1Password in the Browser

Hello,
In the included screen capture, when I go to the site, 1password suggests the password from an entirely different website for the password. It auto suggests correctly for the username however. I tried completely deleting both entries but the error still exists. I previously had the same problem (1password auto suggesting the incorrect username password for the NYTimes website, but it seems that that has been fixed).

Any thoughts/suggestions on how to fix? thank you!

1Password Version: 8.10.6
Extension Version: 2.10.0
OS Version: MacOS 13.3.1
Browser:_ Firefox
Referrer: forum-search:program bugs

Comments

• Hey @stevenj,

Can you let me know the URL that is saved within the incorrect item that you are seeing suggested on this page?

Thanks!

• stevenj
    stevenj
    Community Member
    edited May 2023
    Options

Hello,
    it's a long string and I'm sure it contains personal information but here's the one without: https://mychartor.providence.org

• Joy_1P
    Joy_1P
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @stevenj, the login form that you shared seems completely different from the one in your screenshot. Do you get to that specific form from https://mychartor.providence.org? If so, what steps do you take? If not, what is the URL that you use to get to the form from your screenshot?

I'd also like to see a screenshot of the suggestion that you received in the username field. On the NYTimes website, there was an issue with the email address from an Identity being suggested. However, we can't say that the same is happening on this website without reviewing a screenshot, testing directly on the form, or getting the page structure of the form.

If you are more comfortable, you can send us an email with those details. Address that email to support+forum@1password.com. With your email please include:

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.