No TRASH. Item not in Archive. Cannot recover item?

Options
1Passgrub
1Passgrub
Community Member
edited May 2023 in iOS

I deleted an item off the All Items list. Went to find it in TRASH, no TRASH. Then found out Archive replaced trash b ut item is not in Archive.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:No TRASH. Item not in Archive. Cannot recover item?

Comments

• ag_tommy
    Options

@1Passgrub

if you deleted the item please check for it using 1Password.com. You may be able to find it within the recently deleted items on the device too.

👀 💾 View and restore previous versions of items

• 1Passgrub
    1Passgrub
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks! I did and got it back. Now I have to get my iPhone and iPad using the 1Password.com...

• GreyM1P
    Options

@1Passgrub

If you've restored the item using 1Password.com, it'll to back to where it was before it was deleted, so it'll be available everywhere you're signed in – you won't need to repeat the process for each device. Let us know if you run into any trouble.

• 1Passgrub
    1Passgrub
    Community Member
    Options

Hi,

I meant, I have yet to be successful at signing in (getting access to my vaults not on each device) on either my iPhone or my iPad. Think it's that my login info to 1Password.com isn't available in the 1Password vault on either device. I'll spend some time getting it done today. I'll be back if I can't manage it.

Thanks!

• Dave_1P
    Options

@1Passgrub

If you're having trouble accessing your account then I recommend sending an email to support+forum@1Password.com so that our support team can help further. After emailing in, you'll receive a reply from BitBot, our friendly robot assistant with a Support ID that looks something like [#ABC-12345-678]. Post that here, and I'll be able to locate your message and make sure it's gotten to the right place. 🙂

-Dave

• 1Passgrub
    1Passgrub
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks Dave. Will do.

• Dave_1P
    Options

Thanks! We'll keep an eye out for your email if you do send one in. 🙂

-Dave

This discussion has been closed.