To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Feature missing: favorites per device

Options
dmjvna
dmjvna
Community Member

Hi guys. My 1st post, but I have been using 1Password since v3 and it's amazing to see how it's been developed over the years. I've usually been 1-2 generations ahead with my most important wishes, but they always showed up after a while (sometimes waiting patiently, sometimes screaming in agony).

Just today I realised that there is a feature that I personally could benefit a lot from: the possibility to have individual favourites per linked device in addition to the existing global favourites. Sure, a workaround with different vaults could be to some help, but not to the extent that favourites per device would.

Anyway, pleased to meet y'all!

Fred

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @dmjvna,

Feedback like this is really valuable, and I’d appreciate if you could share more information about it.

It’s helpful to know why this is important and how you would use this feature in 1Password, so I can share your suggestions with the appropriate team for consideration - in the mean time, you could look into the possibility of a specific tag per your favorites on each device; more information on tags can be found within our Organize with favorites and tags article.

This discussion has been closed.