Browser extension uses incorrect font

Options

The Firefox browser extension uses wrong font if I change the default font for Firefox.

If I check the box for "Allow pages to choose their own fonts..", the usual normal font appears. If not, I get a font that's not the one I chose, and that's more difficult to read. The font display example below shows the font used by the extension when I choose Comic Sans for the Firefox default font - not sure what the font is, but it's not Comic Sans, and some of the extension popups are harder to read because of it. My objective is to make everything easier to read in the browser.

Is there a way to have the extension use the exact font I choose for the Firefox default? Either that or simply ignore the Firefox font settings?

Firefox default font:

Browser extension display:

1Password Version: 8.10.6
Extension Version: 2.10.0
OS Version: Win 11 Home 22H2
Browser:_ Firefox 113.0.2
Referrer: forum-search:font

Comments

• Hey @tfetherston,

I'm sorry for the trouble you are running into when changing your font in Firefox. I have done some testing and you're right, the font used by 1Password is not matching the font it has been set to. This seems to be specific to Comic Sans and I have filed an issue with our development team to take a look.

In the meantime, may I suggest trying another font that you also find more clear to read? Or checking the box that says 'Allow pages to choose their own fonts..'

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, let us know if there is anything else we can help with at all.

ref: dev/core/core#22157

• tfetherston
    tfetherston
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you, I'll just live with it for now.

• Joy_1P
    Joy_1P
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@tfetherston we appreciate your patience and understanding. Again, if you need help with anything else, please let us know!

This discussion has been closed.