To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Why does is say reactivate Subscription when I open one of my logins. I pay monthly.

Options
djs2gals
djs2gals
Community Member
edited May 2023 in Memberships

Why does is say reactivate Subscription when I open one of my logins. I pay monthly.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:ipassword says my account if frozen but I pay monthly

Comments

• Blake
    edited May 2023
    Options

Hey @djs2gals 👋

It sounds like your 1Password Account might be frozen -- unfortunately, without taking a closer look at what's happening, it's hard to say what might be happening here.

Send us an email at support@1password.com and we'd be happy to help get this fixed up. 🙂

• djs2gals
    djs2gals
    Community Member
    Options

But why would it be frozen? Thats what I don't understand. Who should I contact?

• ag_josephine
    edited May 2023
    Options

Hi @djs2gals,

As Blake has suggest, you can send us an email to support@1password.com from your account's registered email address so we can continue the conversation there.

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

• djs2gals
    djs2gals
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks everyone. I have figured out the problem.

• @djs2gals,

I'm glad to hear you were able to figure out the issue.
    Let me know if you have any other questions or if there's anything else I can help you with! 😀

This discussion has been closed.