A couple of feature requests

Options
lodaka
lodaka
Community Member

Just something that I ran into a few times and thought it might be worth thinking about:

1. Have an option to exclude certain vaults from searches on a "per vault" basis, similar to what happens with "Archive" feature.
  2. Some sort of a calendar-based reminder function per item (of course provided that 1Password is being run.)

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• Dave_1P
    Options

Hello @lodaka! 👋

Thank you for the suggestions! With 1Password 8 we've introduced collections which allow you to specify which vaults and items you see and search so that you can exclude the vaults you don't need during your day. You can read more about collections here: Use collections to create custom groups of vaults

Some sort of a calendar-based reminder function per item (of course provided that 1Password is being run.)

Can you tell me a little more about what you'd like to be reminded about? Understanding more about your need for such a feature will allow our Product team to prioritize the feature accordingly. 🙂

-Dave

• lodaka
    lodaka
    Community Member
    Options

@Dave_1P Hi there, it's just something that I noticed while thinking about Watchtower notifying me that my credit card is about to expire. Id' say this is more of a quality of life type feature rather than something password specific.

For instance, let's say I have a website account, which I requested deletion for. Let's say this website requires 30 days to complete the deletion. It would be nice to get reminded to check for this account deletion on a certain date, so that I can delete the login item upon checking. Another example would be: if an account requires cancellation to prevent an autorenewal before a certain specific date, it would be a nice to option to put a reminder.

With a hundreds of accounts, it's very hard to keep track of some of these things. Yes, I can set up a reminder with other programs like Outlook, but it would be nice to have an option for something directly related to password / logins like this.

• Dave_1P
    Options

@lodaka

Thank you for the detailed reply. I can definitely see how a reminder function would be helpful and, while I can't make any promises, I've filed a feature request on your behalf with our Product team. 🙂

-Dave

ref: PB-33483379

This discussion has been closed.