SSO with Azure - loop and then resolved

Options
AdaminDC
AdaminDC
Community Member

Challenging evening where I was trying to unlock a secondary home PC that had my work and personal 1password accounts. The desktop app saw that it was setup as "sign in via Microsoft" and when I hit it, would just shake, but not open a browser to authenticate (even though I authenticated yesterday).

Finally used my team URL, which beeps my phone, but doesn't allow me to approve. Tried to relogin on my phone which opened a edge mobile browser, and I clicked the wrong thing and now it won't get past "continue" for the "are you trying to login to 1password sso?" Ran to get my work laptop, where I approved the 2nd machine - again - and somehow got back in. Meanwhile, all of a sudden, my phone gave me an approval code.

Needless to say, I think there needs to be a balance between time requiring a re-login and figuring out how to get the mobile app to provide approvals - without having to hunt for your other laptop. I'm counting on M365 SSO integration to make this process easier, not harder. Still on the learning curve.

Suggestions?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• ag_max
    Options

Hi @AdaminDC,

Sorry for the trouble but I'm glad to hear you were able to unlock 1Password on your second device via your work laptop. Going forward, you can contact our Integrations team via email at businesssupport@1password.com from your account's registered email address, to see if they can help further investigate or track this.

After you have sent the email, feel free to post the ticket number you receive so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

This discussion has been closed.