To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

2FA out of sync when attempting to login

Options
JaZp
JaZp
Community Member
edited May 2023 in Memberships

Writing from AUS here!

I am attempting to Log In via Chrome Browser for the first time and setting up 2FA. When typing the correct 6 digit code in the "Set Up Authenticator app" pop up, it errors with the following:
"Incorrect authentication code. Make sure your device has the correct date and time"
When attempting again we get a separate error:
"ClientError: MFA authentication failed (110) Session: KUQATSPKZNGRXKBPZFE4RJQTEQ Time: 2023-05-31T02:27:49.578Z "

The time stipulated in the error message is the same time on my device when using the authenticator app.

I have checked the date and time are correct on my device.
I have attempted to use 2 different authenticator apps (google, Microsoft)
Both of these end up with the same result.
Unable to attempt from a different browser due to the login screen now asking for a Secret Key, which has not been set up as I have not been able to 2FA into my account.

Looking at this community I can see that this has happened before with others and I could not find any resolution.
Are you able to help?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: ventura 13.3.1
Browser:_ Chrome

Comments

• Hi @JaZp,

We will be happy to help you with this - to avoid sharing your account information here, can you send us an email to support+forum@agilebits.com from your account's registered email address so we can continue the conversation there.

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

This discussion has been closed.