Windows and Chrome extension last updated feature

Options
jimger
jimger
Community Member

Hi, Do you have somewhere o rcan you, have a timestamp of last successful update of database for 1password? My work environment is strict and I can see that at least chrome extension is not updated. I would like to know the last successful time it was updated. The same goes for windows app too. That would be quite a useful feature....

Also I can't find a way from chrome extension to show entries by last modified as in windows....

1Password Version: 8.10.6 (81006027)
Extension Version: 1Password in the browser 2.11.0
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Chrome

Comments

• 1P_Gem
    Options

Hi @jimger, thanks for reaching out!

Do you have somewhere o rcan you, have a timestamp of last successful update of database for 1password? My work environment is strict and I can see that at least chrome extension is not updated. I would like to know the last successful time it was updated. The same goes for windows app too. That would be quite a useful feature....

To make sure I'm understanding correctly here, are you running into trouble with 1Password itself not updating correctly, or is it that your saved items aren't being synced?

Also I can't find a way from chrome extension to show entries by last modified as in windows....

At the moment the sorting functionality is specific to the desktop app, and we do apologise for any inconvenience caused here. If you'd like to see this type of option added to the extension, I would be happy to pass your feedback along to our product team. Could you tell me a little more about your particular use case here, so that we can better understand your needs and file a more detailed feature request?

I look forward to hearing from you!

• jimger
    jimger
    Community Member
    Options

The items are not synchronized correctly. I don't know the exact syncrhonisation time that was succeed between extension and either cloud or local data (not sure what you use). There isn't a last success sync time on either the app or chrome extension. So I know I have new entries in my vault but can't see them in chrome (I think they are ok in the app)

• 1P_Gem
    Options

Hi @jimger, thanks for getting back to me so quickly! At the moment there isn't a way to see the last successful sync time. However, the app does have an offline indicator (a red cloud in the top right corner) which can help to notify you of any issues there. Could you email in to support+forum@1password.com with a diagnostics report so we can look into this further with you? We should be able to look back through the logs for any sync-related issues, as well as when the last successful sync time was.

With your email please include:

Once you get a response with a Support ID, please post that number here so we can connect the dots. Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.