Feature Request: Choose between multiple passkeys (different accounts) for same website

Options
2»

Comments

• XIII
    XIII
    Community Member
    Options

My 1Password for Mac is still stuck on 8.10.12 (81012018) Nightly, despite changing back to the Beta channel, but the (Safari/Firefox) beta browser extensions updated yesterday/today and I can finally select which passkey to use! 🎉

Thank you for implementing this (@Hilary_1P)!

• Hey @XIII,

On behalf of Hilary, you're welcome!

As for switching back to the Beta channel, 1Password won't update to a lower version number which may explain why you are still on the Nightly. If the version number that you’re on is higher than the current version number in the channel that you’re switching to, the change won’t take effect until the next release on the channel that you’re switching to. Here is some more detail: https://1password.community/discussion/comment/661215/#Comment_661215

I hope this helps!

• loggor
    loggor
    Community Member
    Options

Feature Request: That new popup for the passkey when signing in. Could there be an option to change the position of the popup? Let's say make it show up at the middle bottom of the screen? The reason I'm saying this is because on high resolution monitors you usually have a login form in the middle of the screen while the passkey popup shows up at the right top, it's so far away sometimes...

• @XIII You're very welcome! I hope you enjoy signing in with passkeys!

@loggor that's a really good point. I've tried to add as much keyboard navigation as I could which should help. If you click a site to create a new passkey or sign in with a passkey, you should be able to tab through the options, or alternatively, just press Enter to submit the current passkey notification. Does that alleviate the distance issue for you?

I've found pressing Enter during authentication the most useful (when I only have 1 passkey associated with an account) since that'll just log me in!

This discussion has been closed.