What does this error mean

Options
ScheuerM
ScheuerM
Community Member

failed to perform HTTP operation: failed to get response from 'getSharedFolderRestrictions.php',
we are trying to import from Lastpass but 56 of our shared vaults received this error message and did not import

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• Hello @ScheuerM,

I'm sorry to hear you're unable to import from some of the shared folders in a LastPass account. While it's my pleasure to assist you with this, it would be best if we discussed your case in a support ticket where any account specific information can be discussed privately.

Please send an email to BusinessSupport@1Password.com

When you email in, please include a link to this thread, the error message you are seeing, and attach a diagnostics report from the 1Password app / device where the error was encountered.

For more information about diagnostics reports, including step by steps to generate one, see our support article: How to send a 1Password diagnostics report. You may also be interested about 1Password diagnostics information.

Thank you,

• ScheuerM
    ScheuerM
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks, I've done all this and am waiting for a response. I was hoping someone else could help me out.

• Hello @ScheuerM,

I believe I've just located and responded to your ticket. If you don't see an email from us, please share your ticket number here and I'll try to get it expedited.

Thank you,

• yawnocLMS
    yawnocLMS
    Community Member
    Options

So we are also experiencing this error. what was/is the resolution for this? we actually are planning on go live for Monday, so this is a bit of an issue

• Hello @yawnocLMS

I believe I may have just replied to your email, but I also wanted to mention our community post about the LastPass importer for details and directions to work around this error.

If you (or anyone) is still having issues, and haven't already contact our support team, email support@1password.com for further assistance.

Thank you,

• yawnocLMS
    yawnocLMS
    Community Member
    Options

that you did and I will give it a shot.
    thanks for the link, that page doesn't seem to come up when searching online

• ag_max
    Options

Hi @yawnocLMS,

Glad to hear the linked that Scott shared helped. You may find better results when using the 1Password Support Community search from the main page.

• tzafrir
    tzafrir
    Community Member
    Options

Hi,
    Is there any plan for fixing this error soon? Maybe as part of a beta or a nightly version?
    Is there any other workaround, beside moving all items from a problematic shared folder into a newly created folder in LastPass?
    Thanks

• Hello @tzafrir,

Our team is continuing to work on this problem and has several fixes currently being tested. If the work around shared here isn't helping, please email BusinessSupport@1Password.com and let us know. We'll work with you to confirm the issue, and let you know about any options to try the fixes we are testing.

Thank you,

This discussion has been closed.