To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

QR-code pour double authentification

Options
torxxl
torxxl
Community Member
edited June 2023 in Memberships

Bonjour,
J'ai changer de téléphon et si je veux configurer authentificator pour la double authentification, il me demande un qr-code.
Malheureusement quand je tente de me conecté, il y a la double authentification et il me demande le code à 6 chifre que je n'ai pas vu que Authentification n'est plus configurer.
Je trouve pas comment configurer sur mon téléphone Authentificator.

1Password Version: 8.10.7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: windows 11
Browser:_ Firefox

Comments

• 1P_Gem
    Options

Hi @torxxl! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble setting up two-factor authentication for your account after getting a new phone.

As a first step, could you take a look through the guide linked below, and let me know if that helps you to get things sorted out?

Looking forward to hearing from you!

• torxxl
    torxxl
    Community Member
    Options

Bonjour,
    Un grand merci pour l'aide.
    Dans la documentation il est noté :Connectez-vous à votre compte sur 1Password.com.
    Maissi je suis le lien pour me conecté il m'est demandé de saisir le nombre dans "authentificator" ce que je ne peux pas faire vu qu'il est pas configurer.
    Du coup, je ne peux pas me conecter pour configurer authentificator

• @torxxl,

We will be happy to help you with this - to avoid sharing your account information here, can you send us an email to support+forum@agilebits.com from your account's registered email address so we can continue the conversation there.

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

This discussion has been closed.