How does one remove all logins associated with a specific email?

Options
Bret Linford
Bret Linford
Community Member
edited June 2023 in Windows

I recently left a job and want to delete all logins associated with this email. Is there a way to do this? Thanks!

1Password Version: 8.10.7
Extension Version: 2.11.0
OS Version: Windows 11
Browser:_ Chrome

Comments

• crazycaveman
    crazycaveman
    Community Member
    Options

You can go to your profile and deauthorize other devices there.

• Bret Linford
    Bret Linford
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks @crazycaveman.

I don't need to de-authorize a device. I want to delete all logins that have this email as the username. Thanks!

• crazycaveman
    crazycaveman
    Community Member
    Options

D'oh! Sorry about that. Would searching for the email (press Ctrl+Enter to search rather than open the top entry), selecting all items (press Ctrl+A, might need to select one item first), and then right clicking and delete/archive them? Only problem I can think of with that is you might get items that have the email in fields other than the username (notes or email from signup), don't know if that'd be a problem or not. I don't see anything in the search doc about limiting search to a particular field, unfortunately.

• 1P_Gem
    Options

Hi Bret Linford! Has crazycaveman's suggestion helped here, or are you still running into trouble?

• Bret Linford
    Bret Linford
    Community Member
    Options

Searching worked! Thanks, @crazycaveman!

• 1P_Gem
    Options

It's great to hear that crazycaveman's suggestion (thanks for the assist!) worked for you. Thanks for letting us know, and if you have any further questions or concerns, don't hesitate to reach back out 😄

This discussion has been closed.