Delete a child from a safe that has the status "safe shared by the whole family".

Options
JIM0033
JIM0033
Community Member

Hi there.
I would like to delete a child from a safe that has the status "safe shared by the whole family".
I'd also like to take this opportunity to reconfigure the family safe so that it's only accessible to my wife (for reading only).

Thank you for your help
JIM

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows
Browser:_ Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Delete a child from a safe that has the status "safe shared by the whole family".

Comments

• Hi @JIM0033,

It sounds like you may be referring to the default shared vault; within a 1Password family account, each family member starts with two vaults:

• Everyone in your family has their own Private vault. You can’t see what’s in theirs, and they can’t see what’s in yours. Store things like your email login and social media passwords in your Private vault.

• 1Password Families includes a Shared vault for items everyone in your family needs. It’s a great place for your Wi-Fi password and Netflix login, for example.

The permissions of the default Shared vault are not editable and this vault will always be accessible to each family member added to the account - if you would like to share items with a single family member without them being accessible to everyone, you can Create and share vaults with the desired family member only and then Move the items into this newly created vault.

• JIM0033
    JIM0033
    Community Member
    Options

Hello. Thank you very much for all these explanations. It will help me 😀

• @JIM0033,
    You're welcome, happy to help.

This discussion has been closed.