Edit function not saving in 1Password 7 for iOS

Options
thorpey
thorpey
Community Member
edited June 2023 in iOS

So I tap edit then create a new section then new field and fill them out with info. Tap “done” but the edit is not saved. Tried it on iPad as well as my iPhone but to no avail. 1Password version 7.10.2

Comments

• Dave_1P
    Options

Hello @thorpey! 👋

I'm sorry that you're having trouble editing items in 1Password. It looks like you're using an older version of 1Password that is no longer supported or regularly updated. Can you upgrade to 1Password 8 and see if you can reproduce the issue there: Upgrade to 1Password 8

If you already have a 1Password membership then the upgrade is available at no additional cost. 🙂

-Dave

• thorpey
    thorpey
    Community Member
    Options

My Mac won’t run 8.
    But can my devices run 8 while Mac runs 7 ?

• Dave_1P
    Options

@thorpey

I'm sorry that you're unable to run 1Password 8 on your Mac, is your Mac running an older version of macOS that 1Password 8 does not support? Or is there another issue?

But can my devices run 8 while Mac runs 7?

Yes, you can run 1Password 8 on some devices and 1Password 7 on others at the same time. However the devices running 1Password 7 won't have access to any features that are exclusive to 1Password 8 and, as mentioned, 1Password 7 is no longer supported.

-Dave

This discussion has been closed.