Wrong version of 1Passowrd at login

Options
CKnight
CKnight
Community Member
edited June 2023 in Windows

I have a new account with 1Password on my Windows 11 laptop.

I could not understand why the web pages I see at login were not like others with their laptops. I realized I was using some earlier version not version 8. I did not get to choose a version when I joined 1Password, I just assumed I would get the latest version when I joined.

Since then, I upgraded to version 8, but after I sign out and then I sign in again....I am back to the original earlier version??

Am I supposed to always stay signed in with 1Password? What happens when I shut down my laptop each night? How can I stay with version 8 for my account?

Frustrated????

1Password Version: ??
Extension Version: ??
OS Version: Windows 11
Browser:_ Edge

Comments

• 1P_Gem
    Options

Hi @CKnight! I understand that 1Password 8 seems to be reverting to an older version on your laptop.

Could you email in to support+forum@1password.com with a screenshot of what this older version looks like, so our team can look into this further with you? It's important not to post this screenshot on the forums, and make sure to conceal any private information such as passwords or your Secret Key before attaching it to your email.

In your email please include:

Once you get a response with a Support ID, please post that number here so we can connect the dots. Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.