AutoFill doesn't work in Chrome after a while

Options

After a few hours 1Password isn't working anymore in my Chrome browser. After I first login everthing works perfectly and as I would expect, however when I've used my webbrowser for 2-3 hours the 'connection' with my browser is lost. I can't select usernames anymore when I click on the "username" form field, nor it will easily create new password/logins at registering.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 2.12.0
OS Version: Windows 11 Home
Browser:_ Chrome 114.0.5735.134

Comments

• Joy_1P
    Joy_1P
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hey @eddieNL, sorry to hear about the trouble. Just to check, do you get an error when trying to generate a new password or when trying to save a new login? Does locking/unlocking the extension help at all? Do you have the 1Password app installed on your computer?

The details above will help us determine where things may be going wrong. We look forward to hearing from you again.

• eddieNL
    eddieNL
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Joy_1P,
    I have the browser extension installed in Chrome. Restarting my webbrowser completely helps for a while. I'll try to lock and unlock it again. I don't have the 1Password app installed on my computer.

• Thank you for getting back to us @eddieNL, I'm sorry for the trouble.

Seeing as you don't have the 1Password app installed can you try disabling the following setting to see if it improves things:

1. Right click the 1Password icon in your browser toolbar and choose Settings
    2. Turn off the setting that says 'Integrate with 1Password app'

Let us know how you get on.

• eddieNL
    eddieNL
    Community Member
    Options

Cool, i'll test it :-)
    Thanks for the help

• You're welcome @eddieNL, let us know how you get on!

• eddieNL
    eddieNL
    Community Member
    Options

It hasn't occured anymore. Thank you for the support!

• I'm glad to hear it @eddieNL, let us know if there is anything else we can help with at all.

This discussion has been closed.