iPhone copy & paste

Options
janetbean
janetbean
Community Member

How can I copy and paste a master password for a different vault on my iPhone when the keyboard keeps getting in the way?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• Dave_1P
    Options

Hello @janetbean! 👋

Thank you for writing in, can you clarify the issue a little further so that I can better understand the situation? Are you using 1Password 8 on your iPhone or are you using an older version of 1Password?

If you're using 1Password 8 then all of your vaults should unlock using the same account password. Are you using multiple 1Password accounts?

I look forward to hearing from you. 🙂

-Dave

• janetbean
    janetbean
    Community Member
    Options

1Password 8. And I have access to multiple 1Password accounts for my clients.

• Dave_1P
    Options

@janetbean

The account password for your 1Password accounts should be the "one password" (hence our name) that you memorize. I don't recommend storing your account password in 1Password since that runs the risk of you being locked out of your accounts.

If you're using multiple accounts then I recommend that you use the same account password for all of your accounts: How to use multiple accounts

That being said, can you post a screenshot of where exactly you're seeing the keyboard cover up the account password field on your iPhone? Make sure that nothing sensitive is visible in your screenshot. And are you able to share the model of your iPhone?

-Dave

This discussion has been closed.