Unable to login on mobile app via Azure SSO (AADSTS50199)

Options
QPmaster
QPmaster
Community Member
edited July 2023 in Business and Teams

Our users are unable to login to the mobile app via Azure SSO. This results in the following error in the Azure logs AADSTS50199.

We understand this issue is already present for more than a month. Why is it still not solved?
We switched from LastPass to 1Password recently and this doesn't help the adoption process.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 2.12
OS Version: Windows 11
Browser: Edge

Comments

• Hello @QPmaster,

I'm sorry to hear your team having trouble signing into the 1Password app while using Sign in with Azure AD. There are several reasons this could be happening, and it would be best for our team to troubleshoot with you directly.

If you haven't already, please send an email to BusinessSupport@1Password.com and include a link to this community post in it. Our support system will reply back with a ticket number that you can share here, so I can locate your ticket and help expedite your case. If you already have an open ticket with us, share it's number instead and I'll be glad to check into it.

Thank you,

• QPmaster
    QPmaster
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Scott, thanks for your reply. My colleague has registered a ticket with number 144598.
    In case you will respond to that ticket, please add my email address to it.

• Hello @QPmaster,

Thanks for sharing the ticket number. I'm not able to add anyone to a ticket, but please ask your college to be on the lookout for our reply, and to CC you in future messages if they would like to include you.

Cheers,

This discussion has been closed.