To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Unable to claim the 50% 3 year discount

Options
robertop
robertop
Community Member

I wish to upgrade to 1P8. I already created an account last week. From my desktop 1P7, I see this prompt in the bottom left corner:

Upgrade to a 1Password membership to get the new app, and we'll give you 50% off for 3 years.

When I click on the "Upgrade" and use my email address, it says that an account already exists, and I have to cancel at that point. How do I use this offer?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: macOS
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• DenalB
    DenalB
    Community Member
    Options

Hey @robertop !

Please contact sales@1password.com. I think that the team is able to help. 😉

• Hi @robertop,

As suggested above, we will be happy to help you with this - to avoid sharing your account information here, can you send us an email to support+forum@agilebits.com from your account's registered email address so we can continue the conversation there.

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

• robertop
    robertop
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks, I have sent an email!

• GreyM1P
    Options

@robertop – We've got it, and the team will reply to you as soon as they can. :)

• robertop
    robertop
    Community Member
    Options

Issue is resolved, thanks!

• Nice! Enjoy the weekend.

• CobraNick
    CobraNick
    Community Member
    Options

I didn't get this either!! 50% discount for 3 year renewal.

• Blake
    Options

Make sure to send us an email @CobraNick! We'd love to help get things sorted! 🙌

This discussion has been closed.