Sort by Most Recently Used?

Options

Is it possible to sort the entries in the Firefox browser extension by "most recently used." This was a LassPass feature I depended on, and I sorely miss it now that I've switched to 1Password. Seems pretty elementary . . .

1Password Version: 8.10.8
Extension Version: 2.11.0
OS Version: Win11
Browser: Firefox, Chrome

Comments

• Hey @CaptDiego,

Currently it is not possible for suggestions to be sorted by most recently used however, I'd be happy to put in a request with our product team to see if this is something we can implement in a future update.

Can you provide me with a little more detail so I can provide the team with specifics? Are you referring to the items as they appear beneath the login fields on a page? Or are you referring to the list of items that appears when you click on the 1Password icon in your browser toolbar?

Any detail will be really helpful to add extra weight to your feedback.

Thank you!

• Captain108
    Captain108
    Community Member
    edited July 2023
    Options

I'm a former LastPass user. LastPass has had the option to sort entries by most recently used for years. So when I go to the 1Password extension in Firefox or Chrome (clicking on the icon in the toolbar), I'm disappointed to see that this sorting option is not available. My workflow is such that I'm generally working on a cluster of sites at any given time, so it's really useful to have those sites easily accessible in the browser. Also, the sort by most recent tended to keep my most frequently used entries automatically at the top of the list, which was again convenient. I know there's a favorites function, but that tends to be less convenient, more fussy.

• Thank you for getting back to me @Captain108.

I can see where you are coming from. I have put in a request with our product team on your behalf containing all of the feedback you have provided to see if this is something we can consider adding.

Thanks for taking the time to suggest ways in which we can improve 1Password, let us know if there is anything else we can help with in the meantime.

ref: PB34268365

This discussion has been closed.