Failed to load user information from local storage

Options
JSGS1
JSGS1
Community Member
edited July 2023 in Business and Teams

I saw this topic
https://1password.community/discussion/140736/failed-to-load-user-information-from-local-storage-during-login-attempt
and thought I'd post again here as this has been closed and we're having the same issue.

We have SSO through Azure with about 25+ users while only 2 are having issues.

Currently 2 of our users (new) are unable to register or login to 1password after the invitation.
with the use of either MS Edge or Chrome they have the same issue

both Chrome and Edge are up to date.

funny enough in Azure AD looking at the sign in logs, it shows that the SSO was a success.

yet we're unable to login.

1Password Version: 1553 (web)
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10 Business 22H2
Browser: Chrome 114

Comments

• ag_max
    Options

Hi @JSGS1,

Sorry for the trouble your two team members are experiencing. This is something our Integrations team will be able to assist with via email. When you have a chance, you can contact them at businesssupport@1password.com from your account's registered email address and continue the conversation there.

After you have sent the email, feel free to post the ticket number you receive so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion. 👍

• JSGS1
    JSGS1
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @ag_max done :) #153432

• ag_max
    edited July 2023
    Options

Excellent. I've checked our system and I can see that one of my colleagues has now responded to your email. I'll go ahead and close this forum thread to make sure everything is organized and focused on the email. 👍

ref: Zd-#153432

This discussion has been closed.