How do I save form details from Chrome browser extension?

Options

I make estimated payments through the IRS Direct Payment website. There are the same verification and payment information fields every time I want to autofill with 1Password. I've read posts saying I can save using the extension, but they never save the field values. I tried manually adding text fields after creating a blank new login item, and while that works, it was super cumbersome, especially for the dozen-plus fields on the verification page. Is there something I'm missing? I checked these boards and asked ChatGPT/Bard/BingChat, and they all imply that this is (or at least used to be) a feature of 1Password.

1Password Version: 8.10.8
Extension Version: 2.12.0
OS Version: macOS 13.4.1
Browser: Chrome

Comments

• Hey @DLU,

Can you see if you are able to capture the fields with the steps below:

1. Navigate to the page and manually fill out the fields
    2. Right click the 1Password icon in your browser toolbar and choose 'Save Login'
    3. Give it a title and click 'Save'.

When creating a login item, 1Password will capture the login fields but won't necessarily capture all of the fields on the page. We may be able to help manually save each field and then once it is set up you can use 1Password to fill these fields moving forward. Are you able to point us at the page so we can take a closer look?

This discussion has been closed.