8.10.10-14 and later brakes Wavebox integration on Mac

Options
levain
levain
Community Member

I'm on BETA channel to get full integration with 1Password extension on Wavebox (Chromium). I had auto-update on and lost the functionality in the past days/weeks.

Looking at the release dates, it would seem like the last working version was 8.10.9-45. I manually downloaded it and indeed, I was able to have the functionality back. I then try the next BETA up (8.10.10-14) and the integration stopped working again, confirming my assumption.

I've disabled auto-update for the time being but wanted to raise the flag.

Thanks!

1Password Version: 8.10.10-14
Extension Version: 2.13.0
OS Version: macOS 13.4.1 (c)
Browser: Wavebox

Comments

• Hey @levain,

I'm sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

You're right, it seems that a recent 1Password update has broken the integration with Wavebox in the MacOS environment (Windows is working as expected). Our developers are investigating this and I have added you as an affected user to the internal issue.

I apologise for the disruption, hopefully we can implement a fix soon.

Let us know if there is anything else we can help with in the meantime.

ref: dev/core/core#23363

• robfol
    robfol
    Community Member
    Options

What's happening? 1P extension causing major conflicts between Safari and Wavebox and Biometric login once again not working on 1P within Wavebox. This has been going on dor sometime now. Please expedite the fix

• levain
    levain
    Community Member
    edited October 2023
    Options

Hey @steph.giles,

Is there any update on this? It seems like the latest beta still isn't working and 8.10.9-45 is now expired so I can't use it anymore :(

Thanks!

• @levain

Can you open 1Password > Preferences (Settings) > Browser and add Wavebox to the Trusted Browsers section? Does this help?

• levain
    levain
    Community Member
    Options

@ag_tommy Yes, it worked perfectly! Thank you so much for your help!

• You're most welcome. Enjoy!