Old deleted login details displayed

Options
CJSMelb
CJSMelb
Community Member
edited August 2023 in 1Password in the Browser

Hi there
I have noticed for one particular site that I and my wife use regularly that 1Password prompts to select from more than just the two login options as per our current accounts with that site - the drop down list shows four items instead of just two. I think it is displaying login options for old accounts that we used to have and had recorded in 1Password but have since removed and no longer require. These old accounts have been deleted from our 1Password master login list such that there are now only two login records remaining - the current ones that we use. Is there a way to prevent the redundant login options appearing in the drop down list? I was wondering whether there was a persistent cache issue but not quite sure if that is the issue. This behaviour only happens for this one site. I have shown the MacOS details below but it also happens on our iOS iPads. Thanks

1Password Version: 1Password 7 Version 7.9.11 (70911000)
Extension Version: 7.9.11
OS Version: macOS Version 15.0 (15.0)
Browser: Safari

Comments

• Hey @CJSMelb,

If you go to the website and then click on the 1Password icon in your browser toolbar and unlock 1Password do you see the 4 items listed here? If not, can you also try search the extension for the website/items and let me know if they appear?

This discussion has been closed.