To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Git Hub Student Developer Pack - 1 Password promotion

Options
fancyraccoon
fancyraccoon
Community Member

I'm trying to enable one year with one password but keeps saying i'm still subscribed two days later. Is there a simple solution to this? I appear to have all the normal features but never got passed a screen which said you must deactivate your existing account (specifically to link a preexisting account obviously.) The screen doesn't give a whole lot of information other than the link to apply the change in my Google Play Store which, again, has been "canceled" for a couple days now, and still shows in google play archived as "re-subscribe" or "remove" or something along those lines.

Any way of knowing if the student developer pack subscription activated?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• Blake
    edited August 2023
    Options

Hey there @fancyraccoon πŸ‘‹

Since we don't have access to your account information here, if you could send us an email at support+billing@1password.com our team would be more than happy to take a closer look at this with you to see what might be happening here.

• fancyraccoon
    fancyraccoon
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks @Blake, shortly after emailing support it seemed to sort itself out. Not really sure what I did but before getting a response from them I was in Read-only mode and was able to enable the student developer pack membership! πŸ™πŸ˜Ί

• Blake
    Options

I'm so glad to hear things are back working the way they should be! Be sure to give us a shout if there's anything we can do for you down the road. πŸ’™

This discussion has been closed.