1Password Autofill not working on Discord web version

Options

Hi everyone, hope you're doing well. My family and I recently got 1Password as we were concerned for our internet privacy and I was setting it up just now. I created a brand new password for my Discord account, and I wanted to test it out so I logged out of my Discord account in Google chrome then tried to log back in, but despite me clicking on the autofill button, the password isn't being entered.

I click on the highlighted area above shown in the screenshot, but my password doesn't get pasted onto the text box. It works when I click the Google Chrome extension toolbar and click the 1Password icon, then click autofill though. But I'd really want it to work directly from the selections above. Hope I can get some help on this.

1Password Version: 8.10.9
Extension Version: 2.14.0
OS Version: Windows 11
Browser: Google Chrome

Comments

• Hi @yutopluto,

Apologies for the delay getting back to you here, are you still experiencing the same issue? I wasn't able to reproduce it locally so if you're still seeing it I'm happy to help investigate.

As a first step, could you let me know if you're seeing this on any other websites, or does it only affect Discord? I'd also recommend double checking that the 1Password app, browser extension, and your browser itself are all up to date if you haven't already.

Let me know what you find and we'll go from there. 🙂

This discussion has been closed.