Unable to locate credit card items in 1Password

Options
PeeGee
PeeGee
Community Member
edited August 2023 in 1Password in the Browser

So it started when I upgraded my account to the paid version, the family account. First there were duplicates of all the entered credit cards so I went thru and deleted the duplicates and updated old info (expiration dates and such). Everything was fine! Logged out then went looking for a credit card and they were ALL gone. Really wish we could use the camera to input the cards, by the way. So now I’m assuming I have to input them all again, but I don’t want to make the same mistakes so I am just checking to make sure there’s nothing wrong and it shouldn’t happen again before I go thru the whole thing all over again. Oh and another question can we put pictures of items in their sections if not it would be really nice to have that ability.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• Hello @PeeGee! 👋

I'm sorry that you're having trouble finding your credit cards in 1Password. Are you looking in the browser extension or in the desktop app? Can you see your credit card when you log in to your 1Password account on 1Password.com (in the browser, not the app) and click All Vaults?

Oh and another question can we put pictures of items in their sections if not it would be really nice to have that ability.

You can add custom icons to your vaults and items: Personalize 1Password with Custom Vault and Item Icons

Alternatively you can add photos as attachments to your items: Save important files in 1Password

I look forward to hearing from you.

-Dave

This discussion has been closed.