can't autofill in Arc

Options
pureshade
pureshade
Community Member
edited August 2023 in 1Password in the Browser

Problem: autofill not working at all.

• It used to not be a problem 1+ months ago, so not sure if it's 1P or Arc that introduced the issue.
  • I've attached the test result on the test website to autofill my address.

1Password Version: 1Password for Mac 8.10.12 (81012034)
Extension Version: 2.14.0
OS Version: MacOS 13.4.1 (c) (22F770820d)
Browser: Arc Version 1.4.1 (40966)

Comments

• ag_tommy
    edited August 2023
    Options

@pureshade

If you update to 2.14.1 do you have better results? I would also suggest updating macOS to 13.5.1 if possible and you're ready.

• pureshade
    pureshade
    Community Member
    Options

did both with no change to the outcome

• Thank you for getting back to us @pureshade.

Do you just have trouble filling Identity items or do you also experience the same when filling login items?

If you click on the 1Password icon in your browser toolbar and press the autofill button here do the details fill?

• pureshade
    pureshade
    Community Member
    Options

it applies to login items too. Nope

• Thank you for getting back to me @pureshade.

I think it would be useful if we could take a closer look at some logs and what may be going wrong.

I'd like to ask you to send over a console log from your browser as well as a diagnostics report:

Please attach the reports to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com with a link to this thread.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks very much!

• pureshade
    pureshade
    Community Member
    Options

support id: [#XKG-27862-576]

• @pureshade

Thank you for posting the Support ID. One of my colleagues will review the files that you sent in and send you a reply over email as soon as possible. To prevent duplication of effort I'm closing this thread.

-Dave

ref: XKG-27862-576

This discussion has been closed.