When saving a password, 1Password extension offers all vaults

Options

I have 7 vaults, and I only use 2 of them on my work computer. Only these 2 are selected in Settings > Accounts and Vaults. But when saving a password, the extension offers all vaults. It should only offer those which are selected in Settings.

1Password Version: 7.9.10
Extension Version: 2.14.1
OS Version: macOS 13.5
Browser: Chrome

Comments

• Hey @dserodio,

I'm sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I'd be happy to pass your feedback on to our product team for consideration.

Do you mean when you are on a sign up form in your browser and the 1Password save dialog appears allowing you to choose a vault to save the item to?

• dserodio
    dserodio
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Steph,

In both the popup dialog that offers to save a password (or social login) to 1Password, and the dropdown that allows me to choose the vault in Extension Menu > New Item

• dserodio
    dserodio
    Community Member
    Options

Adding this comment only to mention @steph.giles directly so that I'm sure she'll receive a notification

• Hey @dserodio,

Apologies that I am only just replying to you!

I have put in a request with our product team to see if we can only offer the vaults that are enabled in your browser when saving an item. Thank you for taking the time to suggest ways in which we can improve 1Password.

Let us know if there is anything else we can help with in the meantime.

ref: PB35795119

This discussion has been closed.