1Password/Windows 10/Chrome doesn't fill on espn.com

Options

I've seen multiple posts about 1Password not filling some sites - but never seen a solution.

This time, it's when trying to login to espn.com, for which I already have 1Password logins stored in my account. 1Password offers to fill out the login for on espn.com, but when I click the login in the 1Password dropdown, nothing happens. That is the dropdown vanishes, and nothing is filled in.

The extension manager in Chrome, for 1Password shows numerous errors.

I'm on Windows 10/Chrome 116, 1Password extension 2.14.1.

1Password Version: 8.10.13
Extension Version: 2.14.1
OS Version: Windows 10
Browser: Chrome 116.0.5845.182

Comments

• Hey @kunalashar

I've done some testing on the website you've provided and have been able to recreate the same behaviour. It looks like this page is built in a way that makes is difficult for 1Password to fill. Our development team are aware of this issue and I've added you as an affected user to our internal report, hopefully we can implement a fix for this in a future update.

In the meantime, I was able to Autofill from the 1Password extension instead:

1. Navigate to -> https://www.espn.com/.
    2. Click the 1Password icon in the browser's toolbar.
    3. Click "Autofill" from the ESPN Login item.

I'm sorry for the disruption, I understand that this isn't ideal, let us know if you have any questions.

ref: dev/core/core#20141

• kunalashar
    kunalashar
    Community Member
    Options

@steph.giles thank you for that. I appreciate the response and workaround. It definitely helped.

• You're welcome @kunalashar, let us know if there's anything else we can help with.

This discussion has been closed.