Trouble typing account password into the iOS app

Options
WhistlePig
WhistlePig
Community Member
edited April 24 in iOS

When I enter my password to unlock the app every two weeks, I often mistype my complex password. If I click the eye icon to display what is typed, the keyboard pops up and covers the password field. See these screenshots. Is there anything I can do about this?

Comments

• Hello @WhistlePig! 👋

I'm sorry that you're running into an issue where the keyboard covers up the account password field when unlocking 1Password. Our developers are aware of the issue and I've added your report to the internal work item open for the issue.

In the meantime, when you need to enter your account password after two weeks have passed try opening 1Password from your home screen, not from inside of another app.

-Dave

ref: dev/core/core#23435

• Dave_1P
    Options

@WhistlePig

Our developers have released an update to 1Password that includes a fix for an issue where the onscreen keyboard could cover up 1Password’s account password field on the lock screen when filling a login. Please update to 1Password for iOS version 8.10.30:

Thank you for your patience while our developers worked to resolve the issue. If you still see the issue with version 8.10.30 then let me know and I'll be here to help. 🙂

-Dave