1Password on Desktop firefox is empty 1Password on Windows 10 App has all entries ?

Options
HNofX82
HNofX82
Community Member
edited September 2023 in 1Password in the Browser

As the title says, bit confused ?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• HNofX82
    HNofX82
    Community Member
    Options

Just found to get all passwords/notes accessible.
    I have to click on left top 1Password icon (located left of search bar)
    From there Click on All Vaults or Personal located below my name..

All passwords and notes are accessible, but after closing FireFox i have to repeat the same steps again.

Issue only exists in Firefox (works fine on chrome and Edge)

• Hey @HNofX82,

The behaviour you are seeing does seem strange.

In Firefox, can you right click on the 1Password icon in your browser toolbar and choose Settings and then scroll down to the Accounts & Vaults section and make sure your vaults are all enabled here?

When you first unlock 1Password in Firefox, do you have it set to open to 'All items' or does it default to 'Suggestions'?

When it appears empty, does locking and unlocking it again then cause your items to show?

• HNofX82
    HNofX82
    Community Member
    Options

In Firefox, can you right click on the 1Password icon in your browser toolbar and choose Settings and then scroll down to the Accounts & Vaults section and make sure your vaults are all enabled here?

Yes it was enabled.

When you first unlock 1Password in Firefox, do you have it set to open to 'All items' or does it default to 'Suggestions'?
    It went to Identities

I removed 1Password from addons, restarted firefox, installed 1password again. Restart firefox, now it works properly..
    though not sure why that happened.

• Thank you for getting back to me @HNofX82.

It sounds like the extension was having a hard time syncing, I'm glad things are back on track.

Let us know if there is anything else we can help with at all.

This discussion has been closed.