Thank you for v8.10.16

Options
LarryMcJ
LarryMcJ
Community Member
edited September 2023 in Lounge

I didn't know where to post this, so it ended up here because it is directed to all the Agile Team members. Please move it wherever you want.

The past 2-3 months have been particularly filled with iOS bugs, and even some in the macOS version – some of which have been really nasty, like the iOS app opening to a blank page every other time I clicked on a login or secure note. These things affect our work flows and some were intolerable enough for me to start looking for a 1Password replacement. (But that didn't last long as every other password manager out there has probably more issues than did 1Password during this period.)

I'm retired from a career in the software industry (though not on the developmental side) and I can't imagine what your team has been going through during these recent months. I mean...I have been using 1Password since your very first beta some 17 years ago, and as loyal as I was...I was ready to leave! But I just couldn't do it. Every time I tried, I thought of all the good years...all the great folks I've conversed with in these forums...and the mark you've made in this corner of the software world.

v8.10.16 seems to have resolved all the bugs I was dealing with, and though I realize you can never have a perfect product, I want to thank you for this version, which put 1Password back on my Home Screen and Dock. I appreciate all the work you've put into 1Password and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that things are a bit smoother for us both in the future. Thank you, again!

Larry McJunkin

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_tommy
    edited September 2023
    Options

Good morning! Thank you for the kind words @LarryMcJ I have shared them internally for everyone on the team to see.

We're glad to see things are looking up and there are more things to come. We're glad you're part of the family.

• LarryMcJ
    LarryMcJ
    Community Member
    Options

🙂

• Thank you again for the kind feedback. 🙂

-Dave

This discussion has been closed.