Passkey monespacesante.fr

Options
Pifou69
Pifou69
Community Member

Hi,
Cannot save passkey in 1Password with the app. When I try to save, I have an error message

Thank you

1Password Version: 8.10.16
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS17.01
Browser: Safari

Comments

• Hello @Pifou69! 👋

I'm sorry that you're having trouble saving a passkey for monespacesante.fr. Can you try the following:

1. Open Safari (not the monespacesante.fr app).
    2. Go to monespacesante.fr and login.
    3. Find the settings page to save a passkey.
    4. Use this guide to save the passkey: Use 1Password to save logins and sign in to apps and websites on your iPhone and iPad

Let me know if that works. 🙂

-Dave

• Pifou69
    Pifou69
    Community Member
    Options

Hello Dave,

Thank you for the answer

There’s no passkey connection avalaible when connecting to monespacesante.fr in Safari.
    The app connect to am.monespacesante.fr and safari doesn’t allow to connect to this address (access forbidden)
    But the passkey is created and saved in 1Password using the app

When trying to connect, have the error message

• @Pifou69

Thank you for those additional details. While 1Password is ready to support passkey authentication in iOS native apps, we are aware of an issue on iOS 17 that impacts users from being able to save and use passkeys to sign in to iOS apps. This would cause the issue that you're running into when trying to save and use a passkey with your health app. If Mon espace santé does not currently support creating a passkey through their website in Safari then you'll need to continue to use your current authentication method for now.

We are working with our partners at Apple to find a resolution to this issue. You can continue to create and sign in using passkeys, with 1Password, in the Safari app: Use 1Password to save logins and sign in to apps and websites on your iPhone and iPad

The passkeys directory will tell you which websites currently support passkeys: Passkeys.directory

-Dave

ref: dev/core/core#23706

• Pifou69
    Pifou69
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you Dave

• Thanks again for reporting the issue. 🙂

-Dave

• @Pifou69

iOS 17.2 was just released by Apple and it includes a fix for the issue where saving and signing in with passkeys using 1Password in iOS apps didn't work. You can find instructions on how to update here:

If you're still having trouble after updating to iOS 17.2 then please let me know. 🙂

-Dave

• Pifou69
    Pifou69
    Community Member
    Options

Hello Dave,

Always the same problem after updating to iOS 17.2

• @Pifou69

I'm sorry that you're seeing the same issue. Unfortunately, not living in France, I can't create an account for monespacesante.fr to test this myself.

If you're willing then can you try to save a passkey using iCloud Keychain (instead of 1Password) to see if that works? This will tell me more about the cause of the issue. Try these steps to temporarily enable iCloud Keychain:

1. On the Home screen, tap Settings.
    2. Tap Passwords > Password Options.
    3. Turn on AutoFill Passwords and Passkeys.
    4. Keep 1Password selected but also select iCloud Keychain.

Then try to save a passkey but choose to save it in iCloud Keychain instead of 1Password. Do you see the same "Access error" message?

One the test is complete follow steps 1-3 again but this time turn off iCloud Keychain (keep 1Password on).

-Dave

• Pifou69
    Pifou69
    Community Member
    Options

Hello Dave,

Same error message with iCloud keychain

• @Pifou69

Thanks for performing the test, I appreciate you taking the time to do that. Since the same error message occurs with both 1Password and iCloud Keychain the issue is likely due to something going wrong with the Mon espace santé app itself. I recommend that you report the issue to their support team so that they can investigate further.

Let me know if you have any questions. 🙂

-Dave

• Pifou69
    Pifou69
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you Dave,

I've reported the issue to their support

• Thank you for reporting the issue! If there's anything that I can provide, or help with, from the 1Password end of things in the future then don't hesitate to let me know. 🙂

-Dave