[Feature Request] Adding Screen Snip

Options
roguesandpiper
roguesandpiper
Community Member
edited September 2023 in 1Password in the Browser

I've run across a situation a couple of times where it would be very helpful to be able to load a screen snip from the browser. AKA screenshotting a number/image and drop it into the login profile for that website. I end up having to safe the image to my browser and then uploading it as a document, when ideally I'd like to just put it directly into 1password and never have to create the document on the desktop/ leave the trace of the file.

Has anyone else ever run across a situation where this would have been handy? Or is it already possible and I just missed how to do it?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• Hey @roguesandpiper,

Thank you for suggesting ways in which we can improve 1Password, I'd love to pass your idea on to the team for consideration.

Our product team love to hear specific use cases from customers, can you describe a scenario where this would be particularly useful for you so I can add it to your request?

• roguesandpiper
    roguesandpiper
    Community Member
    Options

@steph.giles
    In this the most particular instant I was saving a barcode (not QR code) for a library card to my login.

• Thank you for getting back to me @roguesandpiper, I can see how this would be a useful feature in some scenarios.

I have put in a request with our product team on your behalf, thank you for your feedback!

ref: PB35940422

This discussion has been closed.