Sign-in credentials are not preloading, again!

Options
sorazem
sorazem
Community Member
edited September 2023 in 1Password in the Browser

When I try to launch a website that is saved in my Logins I only get the username and password to preload 40-50% of the time. Then I'm forced to copy and paste the credentials one at a time. This has been an ongoing problem for me for years.

I just replaced my Mac, downloaded the extension and installed 1PW8, but sure enough, I see no improvement in the functionality of 1PW. I must be doing something wrong, as I can't believe 1PW can work this way for everyone?

1Password Version: 8.10.16
Extension Version: 2.15.1
OS Version: macOS 13.6
Browser: Safari

Comments

• Hey @sorazem,

I'm sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

Can yo provide me with an example of a website where you are experiencing this behaviour? Do you have the website URL for the login page saved within your item for this website?

Any detail would be really helpful!

• sorazem
    sorazem
    Community Member
    Options

Steph. Thank you for responding. Since I reached out for help, I have discovered a couple other issue that I would like to resolve first. In Safari "Settings", I see a yellow alert trinagle that I can't resolve. And second, when I try to access a Login within the Safari Browser I can't scroll down below the first seven Logins. When I grab the scroll bar tab with the mouse curser it looks like it is going to scroll down the list but it just vibrates and remains on the first page of Logins... I have attached screenshots of both issues. Scott

• Hey @sorazem,

I see my colleague is assisting you over email, let's continue the conversation there.

Have a great weekend!

ref: GME-99564-951

This discussion has been closed.