Editable Shared Items - Feature Request

Options
stftnk
stftnk
Community Member

Hello,

I'm wondering if there is any news regarding this thread: https://1password.community/discussion/124429/edit-shared-items-feature-request

I'm opening a new discussion because the previous one was closed and cannot re-open it.

To sum up the feature request and some ideas:

I would like to be able to share a link to any of my customers where they can add their password.
One way would be by providing an option to chose wether the link being shared has view-only or view and edit permissions.
Also the link would contain information previously added by myself (the 1Password user), so for example a username and a website is added by the 1Password user, and then the item is shared with view and edit permission, and later the customer adds the password through the link.

Another approach totally different would be to set up a specific independent workflow where 1Password sends an email to the customer with a link to modify some fields of an item (previously defined by the 1Password user). In this approach you first validate the receiver of the shareable link with an email confirmation and second you only allow to edit some specific properties of the item, which is good in some occasions.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser: Not Provided

This discussion has been closed.