Issue integrating 1Password desktop app with Okta.

Options
gnatola
gnatola
Community Member
edited September 2023 in Business and Teams

We integrated 1Password with Okta. The browser and IOS app work fine. When I launch the desktop app I get prompted to sign in via Okta. I click the button and nothing happens. I close the prompt window and 1Password desktop app launches. That doesn't look like the correct behavior to me. What am I doing wrong? Thanks.

1Password Version: 8.10.16
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 11
Browser: Desktop app

Comments

• Hi @gnatola,

Our team will team will be happy to look into this via email, as we may need to collect some diagnostics information. First, please send us an email at businesssupport@1password.com from your account's registered email address so we can continue the conversation there.

After you have sent the email, feel free to post the ticket number you receive so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion. 👍

• gnatola
    gnatola
    Community Member
    Options

Hello, thanks for responding. We were able to get the desktop app to work with SSO. The instructions provided on 1Password's support site aren't quite correct. We figured it out. Thanks.

• Glad to hear you were able to resolve this on your end, @gnatola.

If the steps in the dedicated support article didn't reflect your experience, I'd be happy to share this with our team internally. Feel free to provide any specifics as well as the support article link in question.

This discussion has been closed.