1Password not active

Options
jwhllc
jwhllc
Community Member
edited September 2023 in 1Password in the Browser

I am trying to migrate to 1Password from Roboform, which I have used for years. I accepted a free trial, exported all items to 1Password, and added extensions to browsers successfully. However, the app does not automatically appear and fill when I sign on to sites. I have sent multiple emails to 1PW Help and got no response. My trial ends tomorrow, and I have not been able to evaluate it, though I think it is superior. How can I get help?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @jwhllc thanks for reaching out.

I'm sorry you're having trouble filling your logins with 1Password. You mentioned that you send multiple emails to 1Password. Have you received a response yet from either a 1Password team member or an auto-responder? If you know your ticket mask, can you share it with me so I can look into what's going wrong? The ticket mask is a combination of letters and numbers would be in the subject line of any emails you receive from 1Password support.

I look forward to hearing from you.

• jwhllc
    jwhllc
    Community Member
    Options

I finally received a response today with questions for me to answer. I replied and am waiting on a reply. The reference in the subject line is: The subject line was : [#ZAI-68976-826] [#KHZ-46845-947

• Thank you for sharing this @jwhllc, I'm sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

I have located your support ticket, one of my colleagues will be in touch soon.

Thanks for your patience.

ref: ZAI-68976-826

• jwhllc
    jwhllc
    Community Member
    Options

am now able to use it but need an extension so I can have 14-day free trial

• @jwhllc

I'm happy to hear that things are working now. We don't have access to your account information here on the public forums. One of my colleagues will send you a reply to your email as soon as possible. Please continue the conversation there.

-Dave

ref: ZAI-68976-826

This discussion has been closed.