Question with SSO integration via IDP Jumpcloud

Options
wesara
wesara
Community Member
edited November 2023 in SCIM Bridge

Hello,

I carried out the procedure to integrate Jumpcloud SSO with 1password, but in the final step it asks me to assign a 1password group so that people joining the group can connect via SSO. I created a new group for testing purposes and added my user to it, I selected it in the configuration but when I click on "Review Changes" the message appears: "You are making a change to a group that contains 5 suspended users. Suspended users in this group will need to recover their accounts but will remain suspended."
Do you know where he finds these 5 suspended users?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @wesara ,

Thanks for reaching out and providing us details with screenshots.
    We really appreciate you bringing this to our notice. It is certainly the undesired scenario you are experiencing. Our development team has identified the problem and are working towards the fix. Hope this will not be an obstacle for your Sso test-setup. In the meantime let us know if you have any more questions.

• wesara
    wesara
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @hemal.g_1p , Thanks for the answer.

Do you have any updates if the development team managed to fix the problem?

• Hi @wesara ,
    I can assure the problem has been recognized and the development team is actively working on solution. Apology for any inconvenience this might have caused. I appreciate your patience while we work on solution.

Thank you!

• wesara
    wesara
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @hemal.g_1p , Thanks for the response.
    Is there any way for me to track the status of the problem resolution?

• So the problem is partially resolved and the team is trying to create consistent solution. Unfortunately tracking status externally will not be possible. We will try our best to keep you posted about any update.

• wesara
    wesara
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @hemal.g_1p ,I'm glad you're making progress on the resolution. Ok thanks, please keep me updated.

• wesara
    wesara
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @""hemal.g_1p" ,
    Any updates?

• wesara
    wesara
    Community Member
    Options

Hello!
    As the problem was partially resolved by the 1Password team, I decided to test the integration again, and to my surprise the alert that was appearing in red no longer appeared! I decided to test the integration and it worked perfectly. Thank you for your help @hemal.g_1p .

• Most welcome @wesara . Happy its resolved for you!

This discussion has been closed.