edited October 2023 in 1Password in the Browser

Pretty much the title

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• Hey @chaithzx,

Thanks for reaching out. I've done some testing on my end and have been able to recreate the same behaviour. I apologize for any interruption in your workflow caused by this. I created an issue for our development team to look further into this and determine if we can make any improvements here.

In the meantime, I was able to use the 1Password extension to drag and drop the one-time password into the field instead.

I hope that helps! Let me know how things go, @chaithzx.

-Evon

ref:24532

• chaithzx
    chaithzx
    Community Member
    Options

A small suggestion. Just like how the iOS and Android copies the 2FA code after entering the login credentials, it'd be nice to have them in the MAC too. Since they are same apps, I expected the same behaviour and actually pressed CMD+V to paste the code since it did not auto fill. Sorry if I am directly suggesting a solution, being a UX Designer myself, I just want to give my opinion.

Also thanks for the tip. I did not know this drag and drop thing. However I felt the copy from the extension was more convenient having multiple screens.

• Hey @chaithzx,

You're welcome, I'm glad to hear that you were able to find a workaround in the meantime.

That's no problem at all, I completely understand. I've shared your suggestion with our product team who review these feature requests.

Let me know if there's anything else I can help you with. 🙂

-Evon

ref:36195602

This discussion has been closed.