Invites confusing

Options

We were testing some 1Password invites, but we encountered various issues. For instance, when I sent an invite to a test user, it appeared that they were being asked to log in with my ID instead of their own. I'm not sure if this is expected, or if there's a step I might be missing.

1Password Version: 8
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: mac
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_max
    edited October 2023
    Options

Hi @krishnanachary,

Just to check, were you sending the sign-up link? If so, make sure you're sending the full URL. For example:

https://testbusiness.1password.com/teamjoin/invitation/7647YRSZ3VFATFMQAPO7PDX54I

Make sure the above isn't shortened to remove the characters after the /invitation/ portion. If you've confirmed you've already done that and the user still isn't receiving the invitation (either sign-up link or email invitation), please send us an email at businesssupport@1password.com from your account's registered email address so we can continue the conversation there.

After you have sent the email, feel free to post the ticket number you receive so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.