Difficulty using 1pass on a smaller screen

Options
samson
samson
Community Member
edited October 2023 in iOS

I'm on an iPhone SE (because I prefer a fingerprint sensor), and why that's relevant is because it has a smaller screen. Because it has a smaller screen, when I get prompted to enter my password inside of an app, I can't actually see the UI for it. I am able work through it, but it's kinda bad.

hidden behind keyboard

Sorry for potato screenshot, but native screenshot/screen recording tool didn't capture the keyboard being in the way.

Don't need anyone to do anything, just thought y'all (1password) should know.

1Password Version: 8.10.18

Comments

• Hello @samson! 👋

I'm sorry that you're running into an issue where the keyboard covers up the account password field when unlocking 1Password. Our developers are aware of the issue, which affects smaller devices like your iPhone SE, and I've added your report to the internal work item open for the issue.

In the meantime, when you need to enter your account password after two weeks have passed try opening 1Password from your home screen, not from inside of another app.

-Dave

ref: dev/core/core#23435

• Dave_1P
    Options

@samson

Our developers have released an update to 1Password that includes a fix for an issue where the onscreen keyboard could cover up 1Password’s account password field on the lock screen when filling a login. Please update to 1Password for iOS version 8.10.30:

Thank you for your patience while our developers worked to resolve the issue. If you still see the issue with version 8.10.30 then let me know and I'll be here to help. 🙂

-Dave